Wescon Plastics is looking to add a dedicated and conscientious machine operator/packer to their 2nd shift team!
Operate various machines (including robots, injection molding machines, grinders, pick and place automation, etc.) to perform assigned tasks and produce quality products for customers in a safe and productive manner.
· Perform highly repetitive clipping, trimming and packaging of plastic parts.
· Perform visual inspection along with some gage inspection.
· Set-up, adjust, troubleshoot and operate a variety of simple, basic machine tools which includes but is not limited to: cross-hole drill, drill press, laser machine, grinder, robots, automation and molding machine.
· Maintain a clean, safe work area.
· Perform minor machine maintenance as required.
· Read and understand operation layouts and blueprints.
· Maintain quality of work as required and report any discrepancies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to set-up and operate assigned equipment.
· Ability to perform various operations under minimum supervision, while maintaining required levels of quality and quantity.
· Demonstrated skill and ability to use precision measuring equipment.
· Ability to stand/sit/walk, for up to eight hours per day.
· Frequent, repetitive elbow and arm movements.
· Reaching, grasping, gripping and fine manipulation with hands is required.
· Ability to occasionally stoop, bend, lift and/or load up to 40 pounds.
Knowledge of safety rules and practices.
Pay: $10/hour plus $0.75 shift differential
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 3:00pm – 11:30pm ( Some Saturdays if there are “hot jobs” or sudden increased production orders)